KU Professional & Continuing Education offers state-of-the-art conference/classrooms equipped with the latest user-friendly technology through our resources at KU campuses in Lawrence and Overland Park.
Spacious conference/classrooms include the most advanced communications technology available from Polycom Pro-Motion video technology and Creston audio/video equipment, including:
- International video conferencing with as many as eight locations
- Two digital video camera angles
- Real-time broadcast capability
- Touch-screen remote control
- Seating for 40 people
- High-speed Internet capability, including wireless connectivity
- Projectors and projector screens
- DVD and VCR compatible
- Creston speakers and sound technology
A Great Learning Environment
While the state-of-the-art technology is the hallmark of KU's premier classrooms, the spaces are also true to their roots as places of learning. Rooms are quiet and well lit, so even if you do not use all the technology, they provide a wonderful atmosphere for learning or conducting business. KU campuses also offer convenient parking options with easy access from all directions. See our contact information to get more details about our classrooms or to inquire about renting them.